KEY CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Translation symmetry supported! (requires enabling Beta as well)
- The Activity Bar on the top right introduced. It shows the current state of mask/material/shader/vertexture etc. This is a Preview/Beta feature, activate via Preferences/Beta.
- Projector tool, see the Navigation Panel, light icon. The tool allows you to project any texture through the whole scene, just like a projector-lit image. This is convenient when working with references, the tool would not affect any color or material properties.
MINOR CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Possibility to disable axial translation bars.
- Cut&Clone supports symmetry and soft booleans.
- Downgrading Voxel Mesh returns to voxel mode if you edit the Proxy.
- Correct support of selected volumes when doing Sculpt booleans. 3DCoat tries to keep the selection unchanged whenever possible.
- Freeze with empty STL fixed.
- Correct job of the Sketch tool, correct interaction of Sketch with New Curves.
- Correct movement for Move in the Voxel Move mode when there is no immediate voxelization.
- Opacity slider for the color of the Smart Material layer added. It solves the old standing problem when layers with white color become transparent.
- Cutoff with new curves improved, more accurate cutoff.
- "Smooth All" in voxels got a degree that may be > 1. So you may repeat smoothing multiple times.
- When the curve tool active the transform gizmo disabled.
- View->Show voxels in the paint room stored in settings will be kept between sessions.
- Correct resizing primitives icons.
BETA FEATURES (All of them require enabling Beta features in Edit->Preferences->Beta):
- Angular pinch modified to change the Pinch and Flatten independently. Roof Pinch Brush introduced.
- Normal and application points are taken independently in the Brush engine. Example of use - Cut Slice brush.
volume order discounts for