Take a look at the key features :
- 3DCoatPrint is Free now
- All 3DCoat sculpting tools inside for free
- Two basic limitations are applied at the time of export: the models are reduced to the maximum of 40K triangles and the mesh is smoothed specifically for 3D-Printing.
- Clean and compact UI. It's easy and intuitive.
- Quick start video series. Short and easy instructive videos to help you start creating assets ASAP.
- Customizable Print area. Set the size of your 3D printer area to not exceed its dimentions.
- Special Adaptation of the 3D model for Export. Prevent all possible issues with fused deposition 3D printer type.
Caution!!! Heating up ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) at the time of extrusion in 3D-printing produces fumes of poisonous acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene. EPA has classified butadiene as a known human carcinogen. Both acrylonitrile and styrene are toxic and could be a human carcinogen. EPA has classified acrylonitrile as a probable human carcinogen. That is why it is hazardous to use ABS in 3D-printing. Therefore we recommend using PLA bioplastic produced from corn or dextrose.